Are you a bookstore owner? Do you want to share your love of words with the world and celebrate Australia’s National Year of Reading at the same time?
Be part of a special Love2ReadTV episode featuring bookstore owners!
- Communicate your passion for reading to children, young adults and adults all around the country, and even around the world
- Be part of this commemorative anthology celebrating the NYR
- Spread the love of reading to communities around the nation
- Link to your bookshop website
- Commemorative participation certificate
- Free to participate
How to enter
>There are two options, and you can do both!
Option 1: Short Message
- Record a short video message (30 seconds – 2 minutes) telling us why you love the bookshop and reading! You may like to include a special message directed at children, young adults, parents and those re-discovering reading.
- Optional, but highly desirable, is to say ‘I believe in Reading’ at the end of your message, holding up the I Believe In Reading printout. >>(PDF Download) I believe in Reading!
- Send it in as per the submission instructions below! No editing is required.
Option 2: I believe in Reading!
- You can film this as an individual, or get together a group of staff to say it together.
- Print out the “I believe in Reading” poster >Download PDF I believe in Reading!
- Start the camera and say ‘We’re bookshop owners from____ and We Believe In Reading!’, whilst holding up the printout.
- Send it in as per the submission instructions below.
- Submit your entry by emailing a signed entry form for each participant.
- Attach your video and email it to the following email address:- enquiry [at symbol] love2readtv.com.au
- Alternatively, use our Entry Form online.
Videos will be edited together and published online to celebrate the NYR.
Submission due date: 15 October 2012
Love2ReadTV also invites videos from every Australian! Help promote the project with our posters & flyers in your bookshop. Thank you in advance.
Worried you might forget about this project? Subscribe to the reminder list and you will be reminded once a week.
Love2ReadTV is being coordinated by Timothy Chan, Friend of the NYR.