Are you an editor or publisher? Do you work in the book industry? Do you want to share your love of words with the world and celebrate Australia’s National Year of Reading at the same time?
Be part of a special Love2ReadTV episode featuring publishers and editors!
- Communicate your passion for reading to children, young adults and adults all around the country, and even around the world
- Be part of this commemorative anthology celebrating the NYR
- Spread the love of reading to communities around the nation
- Link to your website or web-page/blog (optional)
- Commemorative participation certificate
- Free to participate
How to enter
>There are two options, and you can do both!
Option 1: Short Message
- Record a short video message (30 seconds – 2 minutes) telling us why you love writing and/or reading! You may like to include a special message directed at children, young adults, parents and those re-discovering reading.
- Optional, but highly desirable, is to say ‘I believe in Reading!’ at the end of your message, holding up the I Believe In Reading printout. >>(PDF Download) I believe in Reading!
- Send it in as per the submission instructions below! No editing is required.
Option 2: I believe in Reading!
- You can film this as an individual, or get together a group of staff to say it together.
- Print out the “I believe in Reading” poster >Download PDF I believe in Reading!
- Start the camera and say ‘We’re editors/publishers from <Name of publishing house, optional) and we Believe In Reading!’, whilst holding up the printout.
- Send it in as per the submission instructions below.
- Submit your entry by emailing a signed entry form for each participant.
- Attach your video and email it to the following email address:- production [at symbol] love2readtv.com.au
- Alternatively, use our Entry Form online.
Videos will be edited together and published online to celebrate the NYR.
Submission due date: 20 October 2012
Videos will be edited together and published online to celebrate the NYR. A link will be made to the publisher’s website. You may send through a logo if desired.
Worried you might forget about this project? Subscribe to the reminder list and you will be reminded a week from now.
Love2ReadTV is being coordinated by Timothy Chan, Friend of the NYR. He blogs at theopinionchair.com