Are you a published author and/or poet? Are you an emerging author? Are you a bookshop owner, publisher or editor? Do you want to share your love of words with the world and celebrate Australia’s National Year of Reading at the same time? If so, READ ON!
Be part of a special Love2ReadTV episode!
- Communicate your passion for reading to children, young adults and adults all around the country, and even around the world
- Be part of this commemorative anthology celebrating the NYR
- Spread the love of reading to communities around the nation
- Link to your website or web-page (optional)
- Commemorative participation certificate
- Great exposure
- Free to participate
How to enter
>There are two options, and you can do both!
Option 1: Short Message
- Record a short video message (30 seconds – 2 minutes) telling us why you love the writing and reading! You may like to include a special message directed at children, young adults, parents and those re-discovering reading.
- Please introduce yourself in your video
- Optional, but highly desirable, is to say ‘I believe in Reading’ at the end of your message, holding up the I Believe In Reading printout. >>(PDF Download) I believe in Reading!
- Send it in as per the submission instructions below! No editing is required.
Option 2: I believe in Reading!
- You can film this as an individual, or get together a group of staff to say it together.
- Print out the “I believe in Reading” poster >Download PDF I believe in Reading!
- Start the camera and say ‘My name is…., the author of….., and I believe in Reading!’, whilst holding up the printout.
- Send it in as per the submission instructions below.
- Attach your video and email it to the following email address:-
- production [at] love2readtv.com.au
- Be sure to include an Entry Form in your submission.
- Alternatively, use our Entry Form online.
Videos will be edited together and published online to celebrate the NYR.
Thank you for being part of Love2ReadTV!
Love2ReadTV is being coordinated by Timothy Chan, Friend of the NYR.