Are you a literacy or English teacher?? Do you want to share your love of words with the world and celebrate Australia’s National Year of Reading at the same time?
Be part of a special Love2ReadTV episode featuring Teachers!
- Communicate your passion for reading to children, young adults and adults all around the country, and even around the world
- Be part of this commemorative anthology celebrating the NYR
- Spread the love of reading to communities around the nation
- Link to your website or web-page (optional)
- Commemorative participation certificate
- Free to participate
How to enter
- Record a short video message (30 seconds – 2 minutes) telling us about your passion or inspiration for writing or reading. Tell us why you can’t resist writing. You may like to include a message directed at youth or parents on the importance of reading or teaching literacy.
- Send it in! No editing is necessary.
- Please submit your entry by emailing a signed entry form and your video as an attachment to the following email address:-
enquiry [at symbol] love2readtv.com.au
- Please include your name in the subject line and let us know in the message if you would like a link to your website/webpage. Include ‘Literacy/English Teacher’ in the subject line.
Videos will be edited together and published online to celebrate the NYR.
Submission due date: 30 September 2012.
If you have any queries, please feel free to contact us.
Worried you might forget about this project? Subscribe to the reminder list and you will be reminded a week from now.
Love2ReadTV is being coordinated by Timothy Chan, Friend of the NYR.